Thanks to everyone who's entered our OnYourMarks competition for the chance to win an Olympic Stadium Experience. Entries for the competition are now closed.
We're looking forward to seeing the lucky winners in London next month: keep sweating!
The prize includes
An Olympic Stadium Experience, featuring travel to, and a tour of, the London 2012 Olympic Stadium on May 3rd 2012, as well as:
- Expert advice and training techniques from Jessica Ennis' coach, Tony Minichiello
- Tips and techniques from Irish Olympic hopeful and Powerade Ireland ambassador Derval O'Rourke
- A chance to set your very own Irish track Personal Best in the London 2012 Olympic Stadium.
Still need to be inspired? Then check out our film here.
You'll find full details of the competition terms and conditions here.
14th April 2012
- I.T Sligo, Knocknarea Arena, Ballinode, Sligo
- Antrim Forum, Lough Road, Antrim BT41 4DQ
21st April 2012
- Cork Institute of Technology, Bishopstown, Cork
22nd April 2012
- Morton Stadium, Santry, Dublin
Check in at each regional Event is from 12noon to 13:00hrs. Race Ready Warm-ups along with Hydration hints and tips from a Powerade Sports Scientist will begin at 13:00hrs. First 100m Race at 13:30.
Closing date for entries is midnight on Thurs 12 April 2012 (for event participants at Sligo and Antrim), and midnight on Thurs 19th April (for event participants in Cork & Dublin).